On this assignment, work individually. Each person submits his own, individual answers.
Prepare a 14 question quiz, based on the underlying material in Lessons 1 and 2; that is:
- Lesson 1: An Engineering: Introduction to Machines–Levers (December 5 & 6)
- Lesson 2: An Engineering Introduction to Machines–Wheel and Axle (December 7 & 10)
All questions must be:
- Not too easy, and not too hard;
- Answered, based on the material in these two lessons. You may include other information from your additional research; so long as it closely related to the material on these lessons, and it is easily obtainable through an online search.
- A question such as you would expect from an actual teacher at Western High School.
The types of questions should be
- 4 each of True/False;
- 4 each of fill in the blank with one or two words;
- 4 Multiple choice; Each multiple choice at least A through D. For one of them, the approved solution (correct answer) must be “all of the above” or “none of the above;
- 2 prompts for a short essay (minimum 1/2 page) that call for opinion(s) based on key information contained in the video, without doing any additional research.
PROVIDE ANSWERS, for all but the essays, in [brackets] after each question