The In-Class assignment was the Jeopardy style review/game for the US History EOC Exam.
Make-up for credit if you missed this class:
- Write 20 Questions, with 20 Answers.
- Use a style that could be used on the “Jeopardy” TV show — Answer is a short phrase or sentence. Question is a word or two that begins with “what is…,” “who is…,” etc.
- The subject matter of questions/answers can be anything covered on the EOC Exam, which is the entire US History course.
- Look up “Jeopardy TV Show” on YouTube if you are unsure of the format of questions/answers they use. Or speak to Mr. Truex, if you have any other questions about the assignment.
U.S. History End of Course (EOC) Exam Study Guide
ASSIGNMENT: Work on End of Course (EOC) Exam Study Guide. Download EOC Study guide PDF file.
- a) Work on the Study Guide
- b) Study the Guide
- c) Prepare for the EOC on 5/3/2019
- d) Hand in Completed Study Guide AFTER the exam: May 8 (blue) and May 9 (Red)
- e) Completed Study Guide counts 50 POINTS!
End of Course (EOC) Exam is on May 3, 2019!
TWENTY-EIGHT (28) — Number of questions that must be answered correctly in order to pass the History E.O.C.!
Continue reading “E.O.C. Review Notes, session 1 (April 22, 2019)”
Work on the Cold War Worksheet (Download PDF); 25 points. Due April 15 and 16th.
Update (5-10-2019): The powerpoint shown in class is attached here as a PDF File.
ASSIGNMENT: Do the World War II Worksheet — “Review Cards” (Download PDF)