Important: Read all instructions before proceeding.
Objectives: (1) To reinforce information students are learning about the basic concepts of aviation, which will be illustrated through the design of a paper airplane in this lesson; and (2) To demonstrate that engineering is a combination of science with learning from trial and error.
- You are going to answer a series of online questions that appear beneath this blue box.
- All answers are REQUIRED. Please provide complete answers to all parts of each questions. Your team will be requested to resubmit deficient responses. See Mr. Truex if you have any questions.
- Submit one online answer per team. If you made a mistake and need to re-submit, please see Mr. Truex, so he can re-set your team response.
- When you are finished, hit the SUBMIT button after the last question. The screen will refresh. Any missing responses will be high-lighted. You need to fill in those answers and then submit again. If your submission is accepted, all of the questions and answers will appear on the screen. There will be a message before question #1 thanking you for your submission. Don’t exit until you see this message, or your response will not register, and you will not get credit for your work.
- It is strongly recommended that you save a copy of the answers you type in below. Either hand write a copy, or copy and paste to a file or email that you send to your team members.
- The preliminary rules for the Paper Airplane competition are now posted online.